Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Friday, May 2, 2008

Taking Steps!

Parker has been making great progress on his walking. It started with a couple of steps last week, a few more this week, and today it seems like he has been on his feet all day. Boots (our dog) stands about 10 feet from Parker, and Parker walks to Boots. When he arrives at his destination, he is welcomed with a kiss. (Gross, I know but then a mouthful of giggles comes out.) I discourages the pet licking, and try to stop it when I see it coming but, licks happen.

I wish I had a picture to show you of our, "Little Man," but I do not. Every time I say, "smile" he starts crawling, and looks at me as if he is thinking, "walk, I don't know how to walk." Stinker! I will keep trying though!

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

Thanks, we are so excited too. Parker is getting so big! Walking is such a fun step. Calvin did the same thing, whenever we acknowledged the fact that he was walking he would fake fall. Licks do happen, and they seem to happen a lot more now that he's walking, so I guess you can look forward to that. :)