Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yes, I Am Still Talking About This Weekend!









Celebrating Grandma's Birthday!










This is one of my favorite layouts that I did that day. These are just random pictures I took on Parker's 10 month birthday. He was doing all of his favorite things..Playing "patty -cake," dancing with his shaker, playing with his blocks, and getting into trouble with daddy and the speaker. And that SMILE! I just love it!!



















"Pour some sugar on me. I'm hot, stickin sweet, from my head to my feet, yeah!"
(I sure hope I got the lyrics right!)

This is his "I am cranky, and Mom cooled me
off by putting cold water on my hair and face."
He was being so cranky that night.
We thought he looked like a ROCK STAR!!

My friend from high school gave me this really
cool Rock Star paper, but it was about an hour too late.
I already had the layout done, so I just put that green
sheet on a piece of paper that has guitars on it.
Oh well, I am sure we will be using it in the future.

Thank you for my SPECIAL friend for inviting me to go to this SPECIAL event, and to my extra SPECIAL husband for letting me go with my SPECIAL friend to this SPECIAL event!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Cindy...I sat across from you at the crop...I'm still talking about it TOO!! Got your blog address from the comment you left on Kim's blog...Love your 10 month layout of your son and the 1st haircut one too! Such great photos!

Angela