I love this movie!! I am pretty sure it is because of the romance and comedy, oh, and the fact that my "McDreamy," is in it. I bought Enchanted yesterday and I have watched it at least 5 times. I even got Ben to watch it with me last night...I really think he likes it!!
I loved the part in the beginning of the movie when she is singing, "How does she know that you love her?" Giselle: Well, does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close?
Robert: I don't dance!
Giselle: Dedicate a song with words meant just for you?
Robert: And I really don't sing.
Then at the end, he asks her to dance, and while they are dancing he starts to sing to her. AHHH!!! Ok, so I am a hopeless romantic. But, it was sweet!!
I love James Marsden in this movie. He is so funny. I remember when Ben and I saw this movie in theatres. After Prince Edward finds his Princess, he thanks Robert and Morgan for taking care of her. He says, "Thank you for taking care of my bride, peasants." I started laughing so hard. Ok, so I am easily entertained too!! He has a lot of funny one liners like that!
And the chipmunk!! Cute and so funny!!
See this movie if you have not already, and if you already have...see it again and again!!
**I am sorry that the last two pictures are small. I could not get any that were bigger to work!

1 comment:
We have also watched it four times since Saturday! Ella received it in her easter basket...she loves it! And so does everyone else...
Post a Comment