Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Seriously?

One morning Parker woke up and had this look on his face all day, as if he were saying to me, "Seriously mom. Seriously." It didn't matter what we were doing that day, whether we were playing with his toys, reading stories, singng songs, or watching a movie. He just had this look on his face, "Seriously mom, seriously."
Now for thoses of you who know me really, really well (and you know who you are) you know how silly I can be. This must have been one of those days where I was going from silly to crazy, because that is the way, Parker kept looking at me.

One time he even put his hand over my mouth, said something in baby language and then smiled. I think he said, "mom, I know you are trying to make me happy. But, seriously please stop talking for a minute." So I let him play by himself and the look on his face got a little happier as the day went on.


I guess I learned that like grown ups, babies need some piece and quiet too.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Seriously Cindy, seriously you need to stop watching grey´s! haha
jk jk

Cindy said...

Hey cool off!!