Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Almost Caught Up!

Last night Mom and I went to Cropaganza. It is a scrapbook store, that our friend works at and they have a couple nights a months where you can bring your own projects in and get them done. So, from 6 pm until 11:30 pm I scraped and mom made cards. I completed 6 pages in 5 1/2 hours. I still have a stack of pictures left to do, but I am finished with Halloween and half way through Christmas. So, I am almost caught up!!

The page above is my last Halloween page. Thank goodness!! We are trick-or-treating at the mall on Halloween. I don't know if it is me, or the fact that I am 27 and not 7 anymore, but people have gotten really cheap with their candy. What am I complaining about though, at 5 months Parker was not the one eating the candy!

Parker's first Thanksgiving!! We celebrated this wonderful holiday of giving thanks with Grandma and Grandpa. We were even surprised when Aunt Rocky and Aunt Vicki came home. We had a wonderful time. I had many things that day to be thankful for....

I am thankful for...

-Having Parker in our family. He is the most precious thing in my life.

-My family. What I would do without them, I do not know, they are always there for me and are my best friends.

-The church is a huge part of my life, and I will be forever grateful for all of those who have been there for us. I do not know what kind of mother, wife, daughter, sister, or friend I would be without it. I have such gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me no matter what. He is a constant friend who will never judge me and always love me.

-My friends. You know who you are, you are a huge part of who I am and I am grateful for you all!

-There are so many things I am grateful for, but you might be reading all day!!

Parker loved opening his presents! He loved the wrapping paper. Grandma was a big help though, when it came to opening the boxes and pulling out the treasures.
Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's!!

Parker's First Train! Parker loves the Animal Train that Grandma and Grandpa got him for Christmas. He loves the music and claps every time the train sings. In the middle of the elephants and giraffes, I am going to journal. It looks a little weird now, but once I get the journaling in, it should look better.

4 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I absolutely love your pages! I really wish that my mind was that creative. And I also wish I was almost caught up like you. Hannah is 2 and I have the first 6 months done. Pathetic!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Doesn't it feel good to get caught up! Your pages look fab!

Kim said...

love your pages, especially the First Snow one...We need to crop more often...love your grateful list....and I love ya too!

Brooke said...

Oh those are so cute! Parker is getting so big!! omg. he is so cute!!