Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Biggest Loser Update.....

I have an update for you... Since starting the Biggest Loser Club in January, I have lost 30 pounds. I am about 1/3 of the way to my goal weight. I am very excited! Some days it is really hard to stay on track, but I just keep telling myself that the sacrifice will be worth it in the end. I am going to add another day of cardio and hopefully I will be joining the gym soon, so I can start strength training. Hopefully this change in my workouts will add to a more rapid weight loss. I am excited to get back into my "skinny" clothes again. Ben has been an amazing help throughout this process. He is always encouraging me, which I need a lot of. Thanks for all of your support and I will keep you posted on my progress!!!

5 comments:

jane said...

Way to go Cindy!!!! I need to ask your advice on how you are doing it. I have added 15lbs. since July and can't seem to get my head in the game! And your father-in-law has added 20. He keeps waiting for me to get myself together. Probably need WW again. Kept it off for over 3 years using WW. You are an inspiration! Give Parker a kiss and hug from us. Love, Jane

Kim said...

You are amazing Cindy! Just since the start of winter I have probably gained 20 lbs. I must be all the hibernating we have been doing since the holidays. I would like to start exercising, so if you go to the gym - call me! I am a social exerciser...can't do it alone...

dancin' momma said...

i am so excited for you! I really need to have that same drive as you. Maybe you could rub off on me!! Keep working hard, and I will join you soon...I promise!

Kyla Armstrong said...

That is so awesome!

Brooke said...

That is soo GREAT Cindy!! Wow. I know you could do it!! Love you