Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Muy Caliente!

Our last stop was to Mexico to see aunt Trish and all of the cousins. Parker got so much attention and I got a lot of help from Brooke and Christian. They both have a very, very special place in my heart. I think about them all the time, I miss not having them by us anymore. Hopefully someday we will live closer to them, so we can see them more often. They are all getting so big. Our trip to Mexico was a lot of fun, and alos very, very, very HOT. I think Parker wore clothes for the first day, then he was stripped down to just a diaper. It made me feel very greatful for my air conditioner, that I can just turn on when ever I feel hot or uncofortable. We had fun when the sun went down though, playing kick ball in the court with the neighbors and Parker was our little cheerleader!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, It was not even that hot!!Yeah, I was about to have a heat- stroke but whats new!! jk

Cindy said...

Seriously! I think I did!

Kim said...

Love the page that is in the frame! Look how much Parker has changed!

Kimberly said...

Very cool layouts!