Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We are CRABBY!!

Last night Parker woke up in the middle of the night screaming. I changed him, and fed him,(apparently he was starving) and everytime I tucked him in bed and left, he started screaming. Well, this went on for an hour until I started getting a little irratated with him and thought if I have to go into that room again..... Well, I am not a violent person and really bad at the firmness thing when he is crying, so I went in one last time, kissed him, said I love you 40 times and left. He eventually fell asleep. But woke up 5 hours later. So, it has been an early morning. Parker has decided that he does not like to take afternoon naps. Yesterday he cried in his bed for 45 minutes until I caved (once again!) and went up and got him, which means he went to bed a little earlier than he usually does. 6:15 am came way too early and he has been nothing but CRABY so far, and it is snowing outside again. I can not take much more of this snow, it makes me CRABY too. So, Parker is craby, I am craby, let's hope that nap time helps the both of us be a little less craby. Who is ready for spring? no, it does not even have to be spring, if it will just stop snowing!! Sorry, I feel like I did a little too much rambling, but I feel much better now!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

ha.. Well i miss snow!! That was the best! we would build snowmen, almost die going sledding! Good times, Good tmes!!

Cindy said...

I made you into a tough girl though! No wimps allowed!