I got this email a while ago from my mother in law and I just found it as I was going through my emails, so I thought I’d share a little about myself. ( I added a couple categories too!)
Two Names You go by
1. Cindy
2. Babe
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. sweat pants
2. T-shirt
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship
1. honesty
2. Romance
Two of Your Favorite Things to do
1. sleep
2. Scrapbook
Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment
1. Lose 50 lbs. NOW!!
2. Money
Two pets you had/have
1 we have a dog named Boots
2. Ben bought me a rabbit named Muffin when we were dating
Two things you did last night
1. Went out to eat with my favorite girls.
2. exercised (YUCK)
Two things you ate today
1. bagel with cheese
2. banana
Two people you Last Talked To
1. Mom
2. Christa
Two Things You're doing tomorrow
1. Going to a friends party
2. Hopefully going to a friends for a play date
Two longest car rides
1. Driving from Iowa to Utah
2. Driving from Utah to Mexico (with a 3 month old baby)
Two Favorite Holidays
1. Christmas
2. Family and friends birthdays (and mine too, of course)
Two Favorite beverages
1. milk shakes
2. mt. dew
Two favorite shows to watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Law and Order SVU
Two favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Bread
Two Favorite Snacks
1. Peanut butter M&Ms
2. Ice cream
Two most memorable days
1.When I found out we were expecting
2.When Parker was born
Two People you wish you could see more
1. My sisters
2. Niece and nephews
I guess that was more than two!
Two gifts you like to receive
1. Flowers, but not roses and lots of them!
2. anything, I am not too picky. I like getting gifts!
Two things you wish you could do more
1. Go on vacation
2. Spend time with Ben (he is almost done with school, though!!!)
2 comments:
I fooooooooouuuuuuuuuund you!
Yay! Cute blog. I love memes because you get to know a little more about people, even random things!
You would be surprised at how long it took me to realize what the "PB" in your address is. Because I am a genius.
I'm gonna pick your brain about the biggest loser next time we talk. I am SO impressed you've already lost 16 lbs. That's some serious dedication.
Oh. i remembre the bunny!! he was soo cute! but he would always scratch me!! bi bi bi!!
Post a Comment