
These two pictures are for Brooke, Christian, Noah and Ian. I know that they miss Boots, so here are some pictures of him and Parker. I was talking to Brooke on the phone and told her we were thinking about getting rid of Boots, and she told me to send him to Mexico. I am not sure that it would work, and I don't think her mom wants another Boy in the house. He is a REALLY good dog, just a little too big for the house now, and with Parker, we just don't spend and have the time to be with him like we used to. So, if anyone is looking for a dog and can give Boots a good home, let me know!!!

As you can see he is very kid friendly. Parker loves playing with him! He is the one who encourages Parker to crawl. He is always trying to get Boots and his glow in the dark ball.
1 comment:
Hey!! me and the boys are looking at your pictures and Christian said that he wants Boots!! We all want him so dont get rid of him!! Send him to Mexico!! love you
Post a Comment