Today has been sort of a stressful day, trying to get the house clean, running errands, getting to appointments on time, making sure Parker is happy. But, my day has suddenly been brightened. Parker has been trying, for about a month to crawl. He has created his own form of yoga, going from knees to bottom, to tip toes, to stomach, trying to go somewhere, and has been getting frustrated because he was not going anywhere. This afternoon after I got home from my appointment, I was checking my email and noticed he was crawling. I started to scream, and cry. Ben was home too, and thought something had happened to Parker. I told him that Parker was crawling.
I am so happy for him, that he has finally figured this HUGE milestone out. He has been working on it for a long time. He is getting so big, and before I know it, he will be walking.
2 comments:
oh!! that is soo good!! He is getting soo big!! well I will coment letter the boys r getting angry!! love you
Way to go Parker!
Post a Comment