
We had a wonderful first Christmas with Parker!
I was sick most of the day, but managed to have some Christmas spirit. Parker did not wake up until after 8 (which is like noon to me.) We opened our presents from Santa and I could tell that Parker was a good boy by all of the presents Santa brought him. He got a lot of books, including one that is all about him, it even had his name in it and his birthday. Santa also brought him the Little Peoples Noah's Ark, with lots of animals. He also got some new clothes and a Little Peoples DVD, which he loves. Santa sure knows what Parker likes.
He had a blast opening his presents. Then I made a ham and egg breakfast pizza, cinnamon rolls, and orange juice. For dinner I made the traditional turkey dinner and apple pie. It was a quiet and relaxing day. All of our attention was on our baby boy!
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:
This is so cute! I am happy you have jumped on the blog wagon!
Post a Comment