Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, June 29, 2009

Today.....

Today....
I woke up tired,
and cranky.

Today.....
I just want to sleep,
finish my album,
scrap,
and eat.

Today....
Parker stood up beside me
looked up
and wet his pants.

Today....
I am going to be
sunny with a slight chance
of clouds and storms.

Today....
I was going to take my boy
to the park, but he is finding
that playing in the kitchen
sink has its perks.

Today....
I am going to play!
cars
animals
doctor
Lego's
blocks
catch

Today....
I am going to make
each sleepy moment
with Parker fun....

Just today I am going to count
the hours
minutes
and seconds
until
nap time.

Just today!!!

2 comments:

dancin' momma said...

Sounds like a lot of my days recently. Just send him to Utah with me. I"ll bring him back in three weeks :)

Cindy said...

dancin momma...don't tempt me!!!