I just got back Parker's 2 year pictures and they turned out great, but that is not the point of this post. I have a bare wall in my living room and I want to put these pictures on it and I want to make a sign that says something to put above it. But I am not sure what to put. I wanted something cute, but not babyish since it is a living room and not his bedroom. I thought about "Live every moment" or "because two people fell in love" and they sound OK, but that is just it they are OK. I am looking for suggestions. If you have a favorite saying or phrase that you want to share that would be great. I am completely stumped.
I want something that I can use with any picture, not just the ones posted. This just kind of gives you an idea.
If I pick your suggestion you will receive something fun. I am not sure what it is yet, but you will like it...or maybe you won't. I guess you can always re gift!!!I never give anything away that someone has not liked...just to let you know!!
I guess you have until the end of the week.
Remember ANYONE can play....I have shipped stuff all the way to Texas!!
Here are the pictures and the saying will go above it....
11 comments:
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE
gives us a fairy tale...
{This could be in vinyl about the pics of parker, you and ben, etc.}
Where there is great love there is always a miracle.
Always kiss me goodnight.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
May the force be with you :)
You are my sunshine.
Boy, n: a noise with dirt on it.
Can you tell I love these things? LOL
Ooh! This one is cute!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26518841&ref=sr_gallery_3&&ga_search_query=vinyl+words&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=4&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
You are loved.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Live your best life.
First we had each other
Then we had you
Now we have everything
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and Hope for tomorrow.
Loved you yesterday, Love you still, Always have always will
Some more :)
And my faves from Dr. Suess's Oh, the Place You'll Go!
Oh, the places you'll go!
You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!
Kid, you'll move mountains.
I hope you dance.
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
May your Guardian Angel
Watch over you
For happiness is anyone and anything at all hat's loved by you.
Little engines can do big things.
I love you to the moon and back.
Parker [par-ker]n.
A boy who is strong, honest, energetic, intelligent, confident, bold and brave, full of life and laughter.
Live your life to be a story worth telling.
Dream as if you'll live forever
Live as if you only have today.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star,
Do you know how loved you are?
Such a big miracle in such a little boy.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.
Swing for the fence.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars. ~ Les Brown
Let him sleep for when he wakes he'll move mountains.
You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think ~ Christopher Robin
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.
When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
Some people don't believe in heroes but they haven't met my dad.
This one is cool too
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21497735
Ok, these are the last of 'em, I promise!
Dream big little boy.
Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. ~Gordon B. Hinckley
P.S. I love you.
Pickup Truck, Racing Cars, Finding Rocks, Bugs in Jars, Shiny Pennies, Treasured Toys, Pocket Filled, HE'S ALL BOY
boy, n.
1. one of life's greatest blessings
2. a male child: son
also: lad, nipper, shaver, youth, kid, minor, moppet, youngster, parent's joy.
Be the hero of your own life story.
Everyone is a Star and deserves to twinkle.
Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles.
I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever! (background, second color) love you forever
oooH! Just one more -
A child reaches for your hand... and touches your heart.
I actually like "Live Every Moment". It's you!
And that picture of him with his arms up--TO DIE FOR!
Post a Comment