Last night for FHE, we had a "
snow night." First, we watched
Frosty the Snowman, which is one of my favorite Christmas movies. Then, we made a snowman craft with glitter, glue, buttons, ribbon, markers and stamp pads, everything a child needs to feel like he is doing something really dangerous. It was a lot of fun! Then we sang one of Parker's favorite songs from nursery...Once there was a snowman, like 10 times. And to end the "
snow night" festivities we read a snowman book and drank some coca with marshmellows and
Hazelnut Biscotti Coffee Creamer. Kim, we are addicted!!:) Then, it was off to bed.



Stay warm today....and safe.
1 comment:
Okay, what a fabulous FHE! Laurel is only almost 14 months, but I panic when I think about her being older and needing to do FHEs that are really cool. You have inspired me to, as of this minute, create a word doc for cool FHE ideas. I loved this one!
Post a Comment