Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

REMEMBER......

You still have 4 days to leave me a comment about a Christmas Tradition you do in your family. The lucky winner will be very happy.....even if you do not live near, if you win, you will get a special Christmas surprise. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

2 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

Hey hey, I'm first? wow.
One tradition that we can always count on is opening one gift on Christmas Eve...Pajamas of course! so we look really cute and coordinated on video the next morning! sneaky, i know. :)

JCLS said...

Cindy this is so cute! Ok our family tradition is on Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember my mom always makes hamburgers for dinner. Crazy, I know, most people eat like a huge fancy meal that night but we have burgers and salads and chips. Then we all would jam pack in the car and we would drive all over my hometown and look at Christmas lights and listen to Christmas music. After that we came home, read the Bible and then wrote letters to Santa and then go to bed. On Christmas morning we were not allowed to go in the family room until all of us were awake and my mom would do this thing where she would say "On your mark......" but would not say go for like ten minutes, it drove us nuts! Anyway, those times were the best and what is even better is we still do that stuff when we are all together, but now the grandkids are the ones with all the excitement! (I admit I still get excited though :) Sorry for such a long post!