After the Temple we picked the kids up and went for lunch. Then we headed back to the hotel and swam. The hotel had an indoor and outdoor water park....fun for all ages. Parker, was in heaven...he loves to swim and has become very comfortable in the water. Here are some pictures of him playing in the water.


Parker, playing with Grandpa.....

After dinner we headed to FunCity and played some games. Our first stop was to the go-carts...This was Parker's favorite thing to do...I think he went on the go-carts 5 times.

His other favorite....air hockey!!!
This was my favorite game....I forgot the name of it, but I managed to win 1,000 tickets.....I was so excited!!!
It was an awesome weekend, probably the best I've had in a while. Everyone had fun!!!! Sometimes I think we have to travel far distances to go on "vacation," but I found out this weekend there are plenty of things to do within driving distance. We only traveled 2 hours and accomplished so many things.
We were home for about 12 hours, then headed 45 minutes to Aunt Lisa's house. We enjoyed another weekend of swimming, games, and sparklers.
1 comment:
Yay! I am so happy that your birthday was great!
Post a Comment