Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, February 21, 2011

Create!!!

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.

Everyone can create. We don't need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty." -Deter F. Uchtdorf -



We as women are busy. We are....
  • Maids

  • Chefs

  • Nannys

  • Taxi Drivers

  • Referees

  • Workers

  • Scholars

  • We provide service and compassion for others

  • Teachers

  • Doctors

  • Healers

  • Listeners

  • Talkers

  • Athletes

  • Creators

In the midst of our busy lives we need to find time for ourselves....Create!!! Each day, create something wonderful!!!! I have challenged myself to do this.....to take time once a day to create something great!!!

I still have tons of pictures from 2010, that I need to scrap.....I finished up some summer pictures this past week....one a day!!! There are so many things I want to try....photography, being one of them. I love taking pictures and capturing the beauty of life on film. It is something that I have been interested in for a long time and want to take the time to learn how to take...great pictures!!

Anyway, here is what I created....





So, GO....create something WONDERFUL!!!

No comments: