Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, February 21, 2011

I {Heart} u!


I love celebrating holidays!!!! Ben and I have great memories of the holidays we spent together but, it is always more fun when you have kiddies to celebrate it with......they usually get more excited:) This year has been very exciting for us!


Anyway, Parker had a fun-filled day!!! I made him his favorite thing for breakfast....Skinny Pancakes, grapes and milk. Then we got ready for school.....I always look forward to joining him in his class for the festivities, and he loves it when I come.

This is what we did....


  • Ate a yummy Valentine snack

  • Passed out Valentines

  • Read a Valentines story

  • Played, "Cupid, Cupid, where's your heart?"

  • And danced





Parker's Valentine's to his friends....


It was a pretty nice day, so when we got home we got our snow gear on and played, Frisbee in the snow. We also built a snowman.....we had to get a little creative with ours:)



That night we took Parker, to one of his favorite restaurants.....Incredible Pizza!!! He also got some treats/surprise!!! Ben also brought me home beautiful roses.....my favorite!!!
Parker, had another party the next day at his friends house!!!! Nothing better than a big bowl of treats to snack on, from time-to-time:)

1 comment:

benjaminpoock said...

WOW, you took some great pictures. It must be the new camera!!!!