Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Friday, March 20, 2009

Why is it?

Why is it that they.....

Complain about a $15.00 bottle of shampoo that you bought, "When you could have gotten 15 bottles of suave for the same price." But, those 15 bottles of Suave remain untouched as your $15.00 bottle of shampoo seems to get lower and lower.

Why is it that they...
Wonder why Bath and Body Works body wash is so much more expensive than the Wal-mart brand? Yet, they always seem to use your body-wash.

Why do they...
Always buy the generic brand of medicine for you...but, when they have a headache they insist on using named brand because it will help their "tumor" disappear.

Why is it that when we (women) are sick we can still function? But when they get a sore throat and a runny nose they are diagnosing themselves as having strep throat and possibly a life threatening disease.

Why is it..
that spending 100's of dollars on computers and entertainment crap is "worth it" ? but getting a hair cut or buying a new shirt is worth discussing the "return" policy.

Why is it...
That they always worry about what something costs...even on vacation?

Why is it....
That blondes have more fun than brunettes? Because all of the brunettes and red heads that I know are a lot more fun than the blondes I know...some of them:)

Why is it...
that they think the movies you watch are "unrealistic?" but they seem to love movies where zombies take over the human race and there is only one man left to fight them off...and wins?

Why do they...
constantly complain about they way you drive, but always seem to ask you if you want to drive?

Why is it...
when you ask a toddler to help pick up, that they look at you, smile, then turn around and manage to make another mess?

Why does everyone...
love the movie, The Matrix?

And what is the....
difference between blu-ray movies and regular DVD's? Ben explains it to me all the time and the only difference I notice is the huge price difference.

Why do you...
like me so much? There are too many reasons to count!!

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

This is Hilarious and oh so very true! All of it!!

I have a saying in my house "just admit I'm right, cause you know you're going to say it at some point, I am always right."
To which he replies, yeah, I know.

And yes, Brunettes and Red heads are more fun(nier) than blondes.

Thanks for sharing, I needed a reason to smile! you're Awesome!

Kim said...

AMEN, SISTER, AMEN!
THANKS FOR THIS POST....I AM GLAD TO HEAR WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT...CAN I BORROW YOUR $15 SHAMPOO?

Angela said...

You are so funny! I love the ending.
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

It makes me laugh.

I like you for lots of reason, one of them being your ability to make me laugh.

dancin' momma said...

Um...I'll try not to be offended at the blonde comment :)

Cindy said...

Howertons...That is funny! we have the same saying in our home, too!

Kim...You can borrow my shampoo anytime, as long as you bring a bottle of suave in exchange!

Angela..That video is hilarious!! I was laughing so hard. That is exactly what I am talking about!
I am glad I make you laugh..it is a gift that not everyone has. You definately have it!!

Christa..You are one of my favorite blondes!!!