Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feeling Better!

We are feeling much, much better! After 2 days of being on antibiotics Parker's double ear infection has finally let up. He is still on the meds for the rest of the week. I think his teeth have finally moved in. I went from giving him 4 doses of Motrin a day, to just 1 today. Friday I woke up with what seemed to be pinkeye, but I think it was just a cold in the eye. Ben woke up yesterday with a cold in his eye...and well you know what happened. If not then go back and read, "why is it?" in my past postings.

While Parker was sick he refused his chupete...binky. Every time I tried to give it to him, he just threw it across the room. So, I took this opportunity to get rid of it. Friday when I put him down for his nap he asked for it and I told him it was ALL GONE, and he was fine with it. That night he asked for it, again. I told him he didn't need his chupete anymore. He said, "papone all gone." Saturday and even today...never mentioned it. I thought it would be a challenge trying to wing him off of it. It may have been if he hadn't gotten sick. I am glad I took advantage of the opportunity. That is it! Nothing exciting. I mostly just wanted to remember this moment for when our next one comes, whenever that may be! Have a great week!

No comments: