Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear Molars.....

I understand that you are moving in and we are happy to have you. However, do you think you could move a littler quicker. The spaces that you are moving into are not very happy at the moment. They ache. They are sore. And they are causing the landlord a lot of sleepless nights. Along with fever, loss of appetite and mood swings. I am not sure we can take much more of it.

I understand you are an important part of the process and you are in fact needed for many functions. But, enough is enough already! You have been taking 3 days already to move in...how many more days do you expect to take. As the primary owner I need to know!!

Thank you for your time.
Please respond as soon as possible!!
Sincerely,
Mom

4 comments:

M.Howerton said...

oh I am so sorry. It's not like you can evict them or anything.

It felt like forever when Spencer got his. Hang in there.

Petertammenson said...

Seriously! Laurel is just getting her 1 year molars as of Sunday and wow it's taking FOREVER! Poor miserable kids, huh?

dancin' momma said...

hang in there! We missed you today.

Becky said...

OH man, molars! The worst! Hang in there mom! Lots of hugs and popsicles!