Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, July 14, 2008

NEW Things!!

I have been quite the shop-a-holic the past few days. Last Saturday my friend needed some help picking out some new clothes for herself, so I went with her and managed to find a pair of NEW, cute jean Capri's. Last Friday I went to Kohl's and they were having a huge sale and I bought a NEW dress from some money I got from my birthday. I got the dress for church and so I would have something cute to wear at Ben's graduation in Chicago, in a couple of weeks. I also bought Parker two NEW pair of jack-around shorts at baby gap for 2.99 each. Anyway, today I was on a mission to find a cute NEW pair of black shoes (that were not sandals) to wear with my new dress. After going to about 3 stores in the mall I got a surprise phone call from my friend, Kim and I told her my dilemma, and she told me to try Famouse Footware. So, we did! Parker was so ready to go home, but I promised him one more store and then I would give him so TG's:) I found a NEW pair of black pumps. They are cute! Oh, and at the mall I bought a NEW black skirt. Now I just need some NEW shirts to go with. I am very excited. I love getting NEW things!!!

1 comment:

dancin' momma said...

i have the shopping bug too. maybe we shouldn't hang out together...