Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Hugs!!

Parker loves Boots!! They play so well together. Actually Parker crawls all over him, and is found sneaking him food that he does not want to eat. Most of the day Boots spends upstairs by himself but lately he has been spending more time downstairs with us. Mostly because he entertains Parker while I clean up, cook meals or just to do my own thing, (like blog or scrapbook) I think it is funny that my dog babysits so I can play. I never worry about anything happening to Parker when Boots is around.
Parker is getting 2 new teeth in and has been very cranky this week. That and everything is me, me, me. I sure someone knows what I mean. I actually got a picture of him smiling. This is the happiest he has been all day.

1 comment:

dancin' momma said...

That's so great that Boots is so good with him. And don't worry...this stage will pass...then another one starts :)