Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pre-school Graduation

 Last week we celebrated Parker's graduation from pre-school!!! I can't believe it!!! Where has the time gone? this year went by so fast....but he enjoyed every minute of pre-school.  I remember dropping him off on the first day of school.  I remember him holding on to me as tight as he could...not wanting to let go, he was holding on for dear life.  I remeber his teacher taking him and him screaming..."don't leave mom!!! please don't leave!!"  I remember crying when I got to the car!!  I felt horrible.  The rest of the week, was pretty much the same, without the emotional outburts but he begged to stay home. 

Soon, he was asking if it was time to go to school and was always anxious to go.  He met a lot of girl friends, he is very social and loves interacting with others...once he gets to know them.  I loved attending class parties and field-trips with him and he was always excited to have me come.

He loved his teachers so much!!! in fact when one of them was absent, he was sad!!! They were laid back and awesome teachers.  They loved the kids and loved being with them everyday!!! I wish I could take them to Kindergarden with us:)

So, highlights from graduation:
  • The kids singing!!!
  • Parker's expression when his name was called and recieving his book and certificate from his teacher!! ( blogger is not uploading the pictures in the right direction....so you will have to visit my FB to see it)

  •  Pictures with friends
  • Pictures with his teachers
  • Giving "Thank-You's" to his teachers
 Mrs. Jordan
 Mrs. Baker


  •  Pictures with Grandma and Grandpa!!! We love having them so close...Parker loves all the special times we get to spend with them!!
  • Ice Cream at Whitey's to celebrate!!

Congrats Parker!!! We are so happy for you!!

1 comment:

dancin' momma said...

I can't believe he's that old already! He is such a cutie.