Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Friday, June 29, 2012

A little Down-time is good!!!

 I feel like I am so far behind when it comes to the blog-world.  I wish I documented the everyday events better....the things that come out of this kid's mouth are hilarious and worth remembering....A few weeks ago we headed to Kalona to visit Ben's family....We always enjoy our stay with them, they are very laid back....and I needed a little down-time:)
 The weekend we visited happened to be Kalona days....we started the morning off with a french toast, and egg breakfast at my BIL church....then headed down the street to watch the parade.
 It was a hot day but we found a nice spot under a shade tree.  Parker loves spending time with his cousins....they all play so well together!!!


 The highlight....CANDY!!! It felt like Halloween....they all got tons of candy!!
He loved running in the street and grabbing handfuls....and was really good at sharing his loot with the little ones.

Afterwards Parker participated in his first tractor pull...he got 18 feet!!!  We enjoyed ice cream and pizza at Uncle Bill's house...plus a lot more playtime with his cousin's!!!!  Fun was had by all!!!

No comments: