Today is a good day!!!! Bright and Shinny day!!! Not that I am dark and twisty or have dark and twisty days.....I'll give anyone $1 if they know who I am quoting....fine $2.
We have been very busy with the house. We just about have all of our 'big' projects done, with the exception of a few tweaks in each room....I mean seriously, can we not finish one room first?
My friend stopped over Sat. and after waking me up from my nap, checked out our bathroom, she said, it looked like a celebrity bathroom.....I feel that she was exaggerating a bit, I mean I truly hope Patrick Dempsey or Brad Pitt have more of an elaborate bathroom than mine....but it made me feel good.
Speaking of Patrick Dempsey, an all new season 7 starts Thursday. I feel that I should be paid to be the spokesperson for GA.....I mean if that were a real job, because if they had rehab for tv show stalkers, I would be there....it is quite ridiculous....Anyway, tune in Thursday, 8pm and watch episodes on ABC.com to get caught up with all the drama Seattle Grace has to offer.....see. ridiculous!!
I have leaked this obsession onto Parker.....I was sorting through all of our DVD's....he picked up 'Sweet Home Alabama' and said, "That's McDreamy. Is this Grey's?"
Where is that Elmo DVD?
A friend of ours came over Saturday and helped Ben and my dad put in a new kitchen floor, it looks nice.....but like I said.....one room at a time:) Men....they think they can multitask.
My dad came over tonight to patch up a few holes in the wall that i made a while back.....apparently you have to find a stud in the wall before hanging something heavy.....my husband says, I am crazy.....he actually says it a lot!!!!
Parker and I keep busy during the week. He loves his new pre-school and looks forward to going each week. We have a membership to the children's museum and try to go once a week and now the zoo is free on Fridays.....
Let's just talk about what "free" means.
I took Parker to this FREE day at the Zoo and spent $10.00.......Free apparently does not include all of the things children really want to do, like going on a train ride, or the carousel or a pony ride.....really? We have talked a lot about making choices this week:)
And we usually have a play date once a week too.....he asks everyday to see his friends......he has two new girlfriends. They are both girls from church.....Molly, who is about 10 and Emma who is his age.....don't worry my other fellow redhead, he talks about you often too:) Many parents maybe worried about his love for the ladies......I am just glad that he has not asked to be a "girl when I grow up." not lately, anyway.
So, before I close.....Glee premiere tomorrow night and Grey's Anatomy, Thursday...8pm. It's gonna be good!!! PS...Party at my house:) SHHHHH!!!!
5 comments:
I want to come party at your house! And please post some pics of all your re-models. I can't wait to see them!
Where's the pics? Now I want to see that celebrity bathroom.
Uh I am wantin some pics too, or I guess I could just come wake you up from your nap. ;0)
I will post pictures soon.....Barnes Blog, you can come wake me up anytime:)
my husband says, I am crazy.....he actually says it a lot!!!! This is True. But I still love you.
Post a Comment