Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THREE......

I have the fever...the scrapbook fever. I can not stop. It has gotten a little ridiculous. Two weeks ago I went to a 6 hour crop and finished a big mini-book for someone special for Christmas. Last weekend I went to another 6 hour crop and got halfway through an 8x8 scrapbook for my sister for Christmas. I have even found time in between to finish these 3 mini-books. The first and last one are Rusty Pickle albums....I love having a friend who lets me go through all of her stuff:) The middle one is a kit that I picked up while in Utah. When I saw it I fell in love with it. There were about 4 others that I loved too, but this would fit all of my random summer pictures in.....enjoy! I did!!



A Boy's Life










Fun in the Sun!!















Family Hauntings



couldn't get it to turn!



couldn't get it to turn the right way...sorry!





3 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

SO cute, you are so good at scrapbooking. I am so sad that we missed his fun party.

dancin' momma said...

Super cute!

Kim said...

how did i miss this post???? so cute! love the halloween one.....and the summer one....can't wait to see the 8 x 8 one!!!!