
By next year Parker will need a big boy bed, so I am thinking about doing a dinosaur theme. I found this dinosaur bedding and love it. I just need colors...to paint. I want to do the blue for three walls and another color for 1 wall. I like all of the other colors and am really up for anything. I am leaning towards the dark green. But, we could do the orange, dark blue, lime green or even gray. I just want the right color with the light blue. What do you think? I need some advice. I just love the bedding!!
2 comments:
They're all cute. I think the blue and light green would be super cute!
I also think that blue and green are great!! That is the colors in my boys room. You can also add in the orange, I love those colors together.
Post a Comment