
Today, is my nephew's 12th birthday!! He is the best! I love him so, so much and miss him even more. 6 1/2 years ago Christian and his family moved out of the country and I am lucky if I get to see them once a year. In fact, it will be 2 years this summer. Parker and I are planning a very special trip out there soon....but, it is a surprise of just when you will see us!!!!
Christian is very smart and loves math. He just got a new bike for his birthday and loves riding around with his younger brother. Christian is known as the "class clown,' and can make anyone laugh at the drop of a hat. He loves movies and does a great job of impersonating the characters. He has a huge heart!!!! and is very sensitive when it comes to his family especially, his older sister.
12 Things I love most about Christian....
1. He is a good teammate to have on your kick ball team.
2. He is a master at the video games.
3. We share the same favorite game...Risk
4. He makes me laugh.
5. He makes me feel special.
6. The phone conversations when he is actually talking to ME instead of, waiting until I am done talking so he can finish whatever I interrupted.
7. He is caring.
8. He has a huge heart.
9. He is a GREAT helper....When Parker was 3 months old we visited Christian and he helped me out so much. He fed him, held him, played with him. The little things that gave a quick break.
10. He is very smart.
11. He listens to me read to him.
12. He holds a very, very special place in my heart. I love him so much!!
Christian is very smart and loves math. He just got a new bike for his birthday and loves riding around with his younger brother. Christian is known as the "class clown,' and can make anyone laugh at the drop of a hat. He loves movies and does a great job of impersonating the characters. He has a huge heart!!!! and is very sensitive when it comes to his family especially, his older sister.
12 Things I love most about Christian....
1. He is a good teammate to have on your kick ball team.
2. He is a master at the video games.
3. We share the same favorite game...Risk
4. He makes me laugh.
5. He makes me feel special.
6. The phone conversations when he is actually talking to ME instead of, waiting until I am done talking so he can finish whatever I interrupted.
7. He is caring.
8. He has a huge heart.
9. He is a GREAT helper....When Parker was 3 months old we visited Christian and he helped me out so much. He fed him, held him, played with him. The little things that gave a quick break.
10. He is very smart.
11. He listens to me read to him.
12. He holds a very, very special place in my heart. I love him so much!!
Happy 12th Birthday, Christian!!
We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment