![]() |
| We had our annual Saturday morning Easter egg hunt!!! This year Parker had someone to run around with. Harrison loved running around outside and even helped Parker find a few eggs. |

Sunday morning Grandma and Grandpa, Brooke and Shawn came over for breakfast. I tried 2 new recipies...and they were yummy. After breakfast we were busy getting ready for church. I have to admit...shopping for my little girl is fun!!! I had a lot of fun!!! I love these two so much!!!
Lexie at 2 months old....how time goes by so quickly!! makes me a little sad.
And of course, we love living so close to Grandma and Grandpa....I don't know what we would do without them.
Lexie and Parker with cousin Brooke.
And the Easter basket!!! For the past 5 years....we always told Parker that mom and dad give him a basket, not the easter bunny.....every year he has been fine with that, but this year he was all about the Easter Bunny. I swear I told him 5 times that the bunny does not come here....then 3 minutes later he would ask me about him....oh, well...its good to believe, right!!!
I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Atonement and love that because of His sacrafice I can live with my family forever. I love my kids and my husband....and the gosepl of Jesus Christ!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment