Last week Parker lost two teeth in two days...his permanent teeth were already on their way up and he has another one ready to come out....so you really can't tell that he lost any teeth. Anyway, the whole wiggling the tooth thing grosses me out....I just rather see it out or not at all:) He swallowed the first two while eating, so we wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy. (In his words)
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I am sorry I don't have teeth for you. I swallowed them and didn't even know it. Please leave me candy or a toy or money....you can just leave me a dollar...since I swallowed my teeth.
Thank you!!
He left the note under his pillow and got 2 dollars in exchange....he is very excited. He is saving his money for a Parker-sized super hero, so they can save the world together.
No comments:
Post a Comment