Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Friday, March 9, 2012

A March to Remember.....

March has started off as a month to remember....

First, I have been dieting for about 6 months now....pretty hardcore since the beginning of the year. I watch what I eat and exercise 4 days a week. I finally hit my halfway mark of 50 pounds this week!!!! YAY!!! I feel like 1/2 of a different person. I still have a good 50 more to go...but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel fantastic!!!

Second, most of you know my small obsession with the show, Grey's Anatomy!!! and my small celebrity crush on Eric Dane AKA "McSteamy." Last season they had a musical episode where the most memorable music from the show was sang by the cast. The cast of Grey's is performing at UCLA for a charity event to sing those songs and more....and. I.am.going!!!

I am spending a few days in Mexico with my sister and her family, then we will drive to LA for the day...to see them perform. We got the VIP tickets, so we front and center. We also get to meet the cast!!! I am very excited I can't stand it!!! I leave in less than a week!!! I feel like a 12 year old, getting to see her favorite band perform. I will post pictures when I get back!!! I am ready for some sunny California weather!!!!

4 comments:

dancin' momma said...

Congrats on the weight lose, and I am SO excited that you get to go to the grey's event!! Have so much fun!

JCLS said...

Cindy! Please please drool over Patrick Dempsey for me...I love him. Also, you look AMAZING!

Kim said...

You need to post pictures girl! I am so excited for you to see Grey's live....if any fan should attend it should be you.....have fun!!

Cindy said...

Thanks ladies...I am very excited!!! and I will post pictures soon.