Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!!!!

Love this....best valentine gift ever!!!!
Today was Parker's pre-school Valentine's Day party!!!! We had a lot of fun preparing for this day!!!
He was very excited about buying valentines for his friends and teachers. We bought "lotus" flowers for his class party and he helped me create the perfect valentine box.


Yes, that is an alligator!!! He wanted an alligator box.
Supplies needed:


  • shoe box

  • bubble wrap

  • chip board

  • paint

  • green spray paint

  • glue gun

  • egg carton

  • google eyes

  • modge podge

Parker was adamant about having a rainbow alligator (you can tell he has a lot of "girl" friends). we compromised....we did a green alligator with rainbow spikes and the letters of his name were different colors. It was fun!!! I think it turned out really great!!!! and Parker thought it was "adorable!!!"




Handing out valentines to his friends!!!!






I have wanted to do this for a long time!!! to create an alligator out of a shoebox, help my child make valentines and join in on the celebration!!! I love my boy so much and am grateful everyday that I can stay home and participate in the good, the bad and the ugly:) today was a good day...for both of us. He is growing so fast...sometimes I just want time to stop, so I can hold him and snuggle with him and let him know how much I love him!!!! He is the absolute love of my life.....him and his dad!!! love them both!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: