Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Fun!!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is perfect and I love watching the leaves change color. There is a street on the way to Parker's school, and the trees are full of orange and red leaves....it is so beautiful driving through it.

I also love Halloween!! It is my favorite holiday!!! I love the decorating and the pumpkin carving and the dressing up...it is so fun for me.
This year Parker wanted to be a monster...the cutest monster.ever. if you ask me:) The celebration started last weekend at IP....a local pizza joint, similar to Chuck E. Cheese, but better. Parker, won the raffle and picked out a shark motorcycle. He also got a bag of goodies. He loves the bumper cars, air hockey, the dance game and Deal or no Deal.

Here he is with Ms. Incredible and his prizes!!!




We continued our celebration with trunk or treat at church.......Parker and his favorite friends.


Parker and Danyo



Ella, Avee and Parker



Fox, Parker and Emma





Carving pumpkins







School Party...with his Girlfriends:)







And then there is Trick-or-Treating!!! Which was a lot of fun!! We did good until the haunted house on Oak Street.....if you live on my side, you know what I am talking about!!! Scared the pants off of him. So, here are some fun pictures before we left....




Happy Halloween!!

No comments: