Live every Moment
Monday, August 1, 2011
Jr. Bix 2011
Parker, was excited to run in the Jr. Bix, race again this year. He had so much fun last year, he looked forward to this night for a month. He did awesome!!! He ran super fast with Dad. After the race, each runner received a medal. Then we walked over to the after party and had a hot dog and Popsicle. He has grown so much over the year.....and is already looking forward to next years race!!!!



Saturday night we headed downtown. There was a lot to see. Parker, loved the bounce houses and slides and the ice cream cone he ate was, "So delicious!" I tried my first Gyro, and loved it....I was stuffed when I was done. And of course there was funnel cake, which we shared with my parents. We ran into some friends....and even chatted with friends we have not seen in a while. It was fun to take part in this community festivity, we look forward to it every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment