It was kind of sad...I am not gonna lie. Seeing how much he has grown in 3 1/2 years. He is so smart and funny, and kind and he loves his friends so much!!
These pictures are from his first day as a Sunbeam!!! I forgot my camera but, Brooke had her phone so she snapped some pictures for me!!!
My future Missionary!!!
The Sunbeams, were asked to come up to the front of the class for a 'Welcome' song. Two of his favorite buddies are in his class too.
Proud Parents....I was waiting to him to cry, kick and scream...plead for me to stay....but he didn't:( he did it all by himself. I am not sure he should grow anymore:)He loves his Primary class and his teachers. He always "forgets" what he learns in his class, but randomly throughout the week he will say something or ask a question that I know he learned in church. A few weeks ago we were driving in the car and he said...
Parker: I have two dad's.
Mom: You do?
Parker: Yes. I have that dad (points to Ben) and Heavenly Father is my other dad....he lives in heaven with Vicki.
I almost cried. I am grateful for his teachers who teach him the simple, but important principles of the gospel. I just have to remember to wait until Wednesday, to find out what he learned on Sunday:)
Here are two of his favorite Primary songs, right now.....
I am a Child of God
I am a child of God,
and he has sent me here,
has given me an earthly home
with parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
to live with him someday.
Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
to shine for him each day;
In every way try to please him,
at home, at school, at play.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I'll be a sunbeam
for him.
1 comment:
I can't believe he's that old already. I miss holding him as a baby!
Post a Comment