Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Party.......

Today, was Parker's pre-school Halloween Party!! It was a lot of fun! I was able to go with him and help out in his classroom. I met his friends....and finally put some faces with names. There are 3 girls he talks about at home, so today I got to meet them:) Yesterday, we spent the morning making up some treat bags for his friends and teachers.



And here is Parker passing his treats out.....






During snack I was able to sit with Parker.....He told me what the process was to get ready for snack....


1. wash hands

2. Find a place to sit

3. Wait for everyone to sit down

4. sing the snack/thank you song

5. eat

6. wait until everyone is finished

7. throw away "our junk"


Today, the snack helper brought cupcakes, goldfish and apple juice:)


The rest of the day went like this....


-Played Games

-Read a Halloween Story

-Sang 5 Little Pumpkins

-Danced

-and went home


Had Pumpkin Mac-and-cheese and off to sleep!!


As I helped in his classroom today, I kept watching him.....he has grown up so much!!

I cried a little because I want time to slow down, I want to enjoy the moments I have with him more....I want to stop wishing for days to be over and other days to come sooner.....Life is so precious and I want to cherish every moment I have with him.....He is my precious boy! He makes me laugh....cry...scream....and love more than I ever thought i could!!! I am still living each moment today, and can not wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!


Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: