Yesterday, I celebrated my 30th birthday!! I have not been looking forward to this day because I figure, 1) you are not a kid anymore, and 2) you are just getting old now. I only teared up twice:)For those of you who know me, know that I love eating out. It is really one of my most favorite things to do.....So, for 4 meals I was in heaven. Tuesday night we went out for a free burger, and yesterday I took Parker out for pancakes. I love spending time with him, on the way to the restaurant I said, "I am so happy I get to do fun things with you." Uh...thank dad!!:)
I had plans to go to lunch with a great girlfriend of mine. When I showed up at her house she looked adorable and I... well I looked like me, except when there is a special occasion and I should get ready....I wish I did. She surprised me with more friends at the restaurant!!.....it was a lot of fun, though!!
Last night my dad and sister took us out to eat, we went to Tantra, which is like my new favorite restaurant. It is very yummy!! and I remembered to get ready:)
Ben was not feeling well and Parker did not have a nap so I put both of them to bed and went to red box. I rented Valentine's Day, which I saw in the theatres and once was enough.....I just forwarded it to the good parts. And Remember Me, which I have not watched yet.
Anyway, I may be rambling now!!
I am grateful for my life! I am grateful for my family and the friends that I have. I truly had a wonderful birthday, and ya'll made it special!!!
1 comment:
Are you ever going to blog again? I need to know what's going on in your life! :)
Post a Comment