18 hours ago the contractions began....earlier that day I had a doctors appointment and I was dilated to a 4.....I was scheduled to be induced the next day. At about 12:30 am, I started having small contractions....then they grew bigger and lasted longer, after about an hour I called the doctor and they told me to come in.
After they hooked my up the doctor came in and measured me.....I was at a 6. I tired to be strong, I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but this was ridiculous.....I asked for an epidural immediately. Before they shot me up, they measured me again....8. It was about 4 am. After the shot I was in heaven. My parents and sister showed up about 6 and I started to push at 7 am.
Everything went great....I was happy when I heard him cry, he was born at 8:13 am on May 18th.
It was the happiest moment of my life! Finally, our little miracle had arrived, healthy and strong.
I was anxious to get home and cried when I saw him sleeping so soundly......a precious little soul, that I was NOW responsible for. It was overwhelming!!
As I look at the past 3 years of my life, I realize that they are filled with some of the happiest moments of my life. I love my little family. I love this little boy....he is my whole world!! I have so many plans, hopes and dreams for him. I want him to be able to experience everything.....I want so much for him, but for now he is mine to take care of, to nurture, to teach, and just to LOVE!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Parker!!!!!
A few days after he was born

No comments:
Post a Comment