Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bowling for 3!!!

Friday, in Parker's sports class he learned how to bowl. He had a lot of fun! He asked all day Friday if we could go bowling, but we already had a busy afternoon and evening. This afternoon was free, so we decided to take him. He had a blast. We found a ball that he could lift and he did his thing.




I have not been bowling in a while, so a lot of things have changed. Now they have this cool stand rampy thing for kids to use. You put the ball on the top and push it down the ramp and the ball goes down the lane. He had a score of 74.....cool huh? and he got 2 spares. What a natural....on the way home he asked if we could go back. I think....I see us going again, in the near future.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Cindy - Does Parker have his cowboys boots on? :)

Cindy said...

He did...He wears them ALL.THE.TIME. I think they are too small for him, but he manages to shove his foot in them.

They did not have shoes small enough for him, so he started to bowl with his boots on....but figured out that he could do better without them on.

Thanks:)