Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Monday, July 13, 2009

SeVen.....

bachelorlette party
stripper
family
friends
jewelry
hair salons
manicures
pedicures
suitcases
honeymoon
wedding dress
tirara
princess
lingerie
limo
flowers
bridesmaids
groomsmen
flower girl
ring bearers
decorations
music
dancing
food
fun
love
memories

7 years ago today...I married my best friend. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I remember feeling so happy!! and so beautiful!!

I remember my mom, sisters and BF helping me get ready for the big day. Earlier that morning my sister Trishia came with me and we got our hair done together. Later that day my sister Raquel put my make-up on and my mom helped me with the jewelry. They all helped me get into my wedding dress and with the shoes. I felt like a million bucks!!

I remember driving to the wedding...we had an outside wedding:) I remember feeling overwhelmed with emotions. I remember thinking..what the heck am I doing? I remember getting out of the car and seeing my uncle dean and starting to cry.

I remember walking down the isle with my dad and seeing Ben and remembering...what the heck I was doing. I was marrying my best friend.

I love him!
He drives me crazy on most days, but he is not perfect and neither am I.
He is patient with me. He has more patience with me that I deserve.

It has been quite a journey so far. A lot has happened in our lives from birthday celebrations, to being sealed in the temple, to having a baby, to graduation. I love this man!! I can not wait to see what the next 7 years brings us....it will be fun to experience!!

I love you babe!!! You are my best friend!!! You are the best!!! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats!!!! Being married is one of the hardest things but also one of the most amazing and wonderful things!!!!
You guys are awesome! I hope you have a super day and do something fun!

Dad Woodward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dancin' momma said...

Happy Anniversary! I Love you guys! have a great day!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Ben and Cindy!
I didn't know it was your anniversary today! I hope you do something together...love you both!