Last week a friend of mine came over and brought me a bunch of crafty-scrappy goodies. It was like Christmas. One of the things she brought me was this kit...."Color my World Wild and Crazy." It is a "color" book. I won't even go into details about how long it took me to complete this kit. Let's just say I am not very good at interpreting directions very well. I am more of a "you show me" kind of girl, so I just looked at the pictures. Once I got a hang of it I was finished in no time. So here it is. Complete with pictures and all.
BLUE
BLACK
RED
WHITE
YELLOW
PINK
PURPLE
GREEN
And a few layouts that I have been working on. I was in a creative rut for the longest time. I finally got some inspiration....
New Years 2009
Easter 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Grandma's Birthday 2009
Our trip to the John Deere Commons
3 comments:
Your book rocks! Fabulous job.
That book is so cute! Can you help me make one? I miss you!
Wow, that looks so awesome! You are so talented!!! Maybe I will get there sometime!
I am totally down with swimming this week!
Post a Comment