Live every Moment
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Temple Square
This is one of my favorite places in Salt Lake and it was one of our first stops. We were curious to visit Temple Square and to see the SLC Temple. It is so beautiful!!! Lexie, could not stop saying, "I Love to See the Temple." and Parker could not stop asking questions. It was a little warm out....so we didn't spend a lot of time outside.....but managed to take a few snapshots of the family and kids.
Parker took these two pictures of the Temple....Loved how he used the angle of the camera to get some really neat shots.
Twice a year we have General Conference, where the Prophet and members of the First Presidency speaks to us. This is the conference center, where it takes place. We took a tour of the building and quizzed Parker on various statues, and painting of Prophets in the Book of Mormon. He did pretty well:) Above....the kids are standing in front of Joseph Smith.
On the top floor of the Conference Center, you can look out and see the Temple across the street.
On the roof of the conference center....the view was beautiful!!!!
After our tour we enjoyed lunch at Cafe Rio. The kids were exhausted from the heat and walking all day....it was an early bedtime for them. We love to visit the Temple....even if we just marvel and its beauty from outside. Next, time Ben and I will have to make arrangements for the kids....so we can actually go inside. I am grateful for this gospel and for our loving Heavenly Father. I am grateful for Temple and the power they have to seal families together forever. I am grateful for my forever family...I love them so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment