Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Our first few weeks



We fell in love with Utah, as soon as we arrived!! The next few days we were busy unpacking boxes and putting things away.  We also spent most of our days and afternoons in the swimming pool.  The kids were good sports....even Parker...with no cable or internet for a few days:)
I usually found Lexie passed out on her bedroom floor....I think the move and drive and unpacking were exhausting for her:)
We decided to get an apartment with a pool....to help keep the kids entertained through the summer.  The kids love the water!! Lexie was constantly trying to jump in and swim on her own...so we had to go out and purchase a life jacket....and she has become quite the fish in water.

For Parker's birthday he asked for an electric motorcycle.  We gave him birthday money and saved the rest and finally had enough to buy one.  We surprised him with it when we got to Utah.
Like I said, trying to keep them busy.....its amazing how much we depend on electronics:)


It is so nice having everything so close to us....you don't have to travel more than a few minutes and you will be at Wal-Mart, restaurants, parks, libraries....we love the closeness of everything in our little town.


After visiting the library, we headed over to the park for some playtime.....

We also found a candy store....Lexie loved the chocolate...I found her casually unwrapping 3 chocolate bunnies.....and her response to me was..."I like it mom, mmmm!!!" so we ended up spending a little more than we anticipated....oh, well....it didn't go uneaten:)
We miss our Best Friend in Iowa!!! I helped Lexie draw some pictures.

At least we have Aunt Rocky here!!!! She is very busy at work, but comes and visits the kids when she can.  They love having her around!!! She is so fun and the kids adore her. 
Lexie swimming on her own....with her life jacket on:)

No comments: