
I love the giving and receiving of Christmas cards. I enjoy hearing from friends and family who do not live close by. I like hearing about their lives and what exciting things are happening to them. I love it that Santa, sent Parker 2 Christmas cards, telling him that he has a "nice" check by his name....I loved watching his face light up. I love the simple notes in each card, as I read them or looking at their beautiful family pictures.....this is what the season is about.

I love adding new ornaments to the tree. This year Curious George made it on the tree. As well as 2 soccer ornaments and several homemade ornaments Parker made...to be featured in a different post:)

Buying and decorating the Christmas tree is a tradition we always look forward to.

I love decorating the house for Christmas....
No comments:
Post a Comment