Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What does it spell?

I have been wanting to do this project for a long time. Last week I finished it. My friend scrapped wooden letters spelling out her daughters name and when I saw them, I knew I wanted to do it for Parker. I went to a crop and my friend helped me pick out this adorable paper....I love it. And I went to work. It took a while, but I finished that night. I think they turned out really cute....


I was going to do all spider-man, but I was told, NO!!!! I was allowed to do one letter in Spider-Man. I think that was a good idea. You can not really see the quote but it is from the movie, Spider-Man. It says, "With great power comes great responsibility."



This is what it looks like on his wall.

4 comments:

dancin' momma said...

So cute! I want to redo the girls' and these are such a cute idea! You'll have to help me!

Unknown said...

that is soooo cute. Good job

Petertammenson said...

That looks so great1!

Heidi said...

This is such a cute ideas. I really like the one with his picture on it. You are so creative.