Live every Moment

Live every Moment

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where do I begin.....

Where do I begin? I guess I will start from the beginning. Two weeks ago today my sister and her kids came home from Mexico. They have not been home for 5 years. We had a lot of fun. We did a lot of fun things together, but mostly laughed and built many memories.

This picture was taken the next week before church. We all go ready and took many, much needed family pictures.


Raquel is on my right. Then there is me and my sisters Trishia (oldest) and Vicki (Second oldest)

A picture with the cousin's. Christan 13, Brooke 18, Noah 11 and Ian 6......I think.
__________________________________________________
Sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's. Christian, Noah and Ian loved it!

Parker on the other hand was not a huge fan! But enjoyed playing in the snow.



____________________________________________________
Jungle Bungle.....Was so much fun. Parker loved playing in the ball pit with his cousins, Brooke and Christian. He also love chasing Noah and Ian around and playing games. He also experienced a little slice of heaven...Taco Pizza! My favorite.




It has taken Parker a long time to warm up to Aunt Trish. He still does not know what to think of her. The longer she was here the better he got, but always maintained a little distance. In this picture he ran up and gave her a big hug and kiss..it was really cute.
We made so many memories, the two weeks they were home. We played games, cards, and did many fun things together. I can not wait to see them again in April...Holla 2T!!! Love you guys!

No comments: